Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Cobra's Failure

The Cobras failed our kidnapping mission. we never got ransom, and got caught in the first 15 minutes anyway. Of course being me, I had to deny that we did it for two weeks and pass out "MISSING" posters to everyone until they got bored of it. I actually printed out those pictures of Timmy planning to put them in Timmy's mom's locker so she's find them but I put them in the wrong locker. So I can only imagine what the person who received the pictures was thinking and who he showed them to...
Our "vicious gang's" name is the Cobras. It had to be overused and stupid of course. If it was a cool name like "The masked ninjas" it just wouldn't be the same. So it had to be "the Cobras." Our mascot is hissing cobra. Everyone thought it was a picture of a screaming onion, but that's justs as good as a hissing cobra.

2 comments:

  1. yes we sure are. except for the part where YOUU gave timmy back without them paying ransom. hahaha

    ReplyDelete