Monday, February 9, 2009

This is another almost perfect day!

really nice warm weather in the winter months always makes me so excited for summer time!
Anyways, I found the coolest thing in my attic! (The one in the garage, I never go in it) I was shining the light around and I saw a ton of old interior decorations that the people before us living here just put in the attic instead of throwing away. There was dark blue speckled carpet, rolled up linolium with pictures of pumpkins and corn all over it, a box of small wooden pegs (????), and a huge box that our old computer came in (probably the only thing we put up there). But my favorite thing was way in the back and i crawled back in the dark, and it turned out to be two really really old wooden coke bottle crates! So I brought them down, and found out one is from 1974 because it was printed on the inside, and I don't know when the other is from but its definatly way older. And they look really cool! I should find a place where they would look cool in our house. Or sell them haha. it seems like everday something interesting like that happens to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment